Sunday 29 March 2015

Sandra, Ireland


It's been pretty busy here. (And also I'm blogging with mobile and it's pretty annoying because nothing works as they should and my mom keeps sending me messages all the time because she doesn't know how to use her phone)

It's a shame I don't have many pictures of st. Patrick's day (others than selfies with Lenita) because we were to tired to go and watch the parade on the morning. A day before that we went to school just to realise it was closed. And nobody had told us. But well, that week was still nice.


I went to see a comedy show to The King's Head a bit over a week ago, because I thought it would be funny to see Finnish people starring a comedy show in Ireland. And I really loved it! It was awesome show, even though I enjoyed it alone. After the show I hanged out with other Finnish people for a while before coming back to our house.


Lenita's sister and her friend also came to visit Ireland and lived with us for a week. It was a shame that Lenita was sick almost the whole week. 

On Monday I went to school and I was pretty confused because I didn't see the teacher anywhere, so I decided to wait a moment if he was just late. But when I had waited for another hour, I went to look for anyone to say what to do next. Apparently Sarah had been gone to Finland and our teacher to Portugal. So I found another teacher, who didn't have any work for me so we agreed that I could make my own things for our game project.


We had talked to our host another day, and she asked if we could help her friend with some film thet were making on Tuesday, and of course we agreed. Lenita was still sick so we agreed that Jani could cone and help with me instead of Lenita. Our host, Joyce, almost insisted that Lenita should still come with us to go and see some Connemara, so after helping with the film-making (which was really awesome), Joyce brought Lenita and her sister to the house where we were filming, and then we went to see Connemara.


It was really kind of her to show us places we would've never been to if she didn't show them to us. We spent the whole day driving around, looking at the beautiful view and taking pictures. I'm sure that's one day I will remember forever.


I would show you more of the pictures I took but I haven't had time to edit them all. Also, next week school is apparently closed so I won't be able to edit the pictures there either. But well, in this post there are most of my favorites.


Also after all the driving and looking at the scenery, Joyce brought us to some restaurant and wanted to buy all of us anything we wanted to eat, and after the meal she still insisted that we should take some dessert. I must say it was really awesome, and especially the dessert was super delicious. After eating, she drove us back to the house. 

This week has probably been the best week here. And it was really nice having Nadja and Jani here with us. 

Next week will be a bit different, since our school will be closed so I can't do any digital work next week. Thank god I have my drawing stuff with me so I can make more consepts for the game. And after a week we'll be heading back to Finland. And also it's pretty nice Lenita is feeling better now so she won't be sick on the last week we're being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment