Sunday 22 March 2015

Kiia, Ireland, being busy is awesome

Hey! I haven't remembered to post anything here, because we have been doing so much.

One of the Hume family kids had birthday week ago, on the same week's Thursday there was Finnish get together at the Doc No 1 which was for Finnish people, Irish who are going to Finland and people who have been in Finland before. It was really nice to talk to people and I got many new friends!

Then we were watching the Hume family kid's rugby game, then we have just being in Galway city shopping and listening amazing music. You all should check out band named Keywest, I really loved their music!

That was just one week. This week we were visiting Dublin, because we wanted to see the big parade. It wasn't that much fun that I hoped for, because we went there little bit late and got really bad view(also because I'm pretty short and everybody was taller than me). I got few nice pictures when I was reaching over the people with my camera.
Other days we have been in school, got new project called Matchbox (we have to do art by using only that one matchbox), showed the city for new Finnish girls and we had peaceful Friday night playing UNO.









See  you next week!

- Kiia

No comments:

Post a Comment