Tuesday 10 March 2015

Tomi, Iceland, Everything is going on 3.

This is a picture of that school where I'm working. The name of school is Borgarholtsskóli but they usually call it Borgó.

Allright, The first week, 16th - 22. of february.
I have in my school schedule two courses, car's plastic repairs and car painting. Both courses fill my whole day at school. Plastic repairs starts at eight o'clock and ends 11:30 and car painting starts about one o'clock and when it ends around 16:30 - 17.00, my school day finishes. Between these two courses I have of course a lunch break which lasts from 12:00 to 13:00. So, my school day is quite long, about nine hours and I'm almost every day quite tired when coming back from school. But I don't complain anything because I've enjoyed every moment of being here and I like very much working at school like this. So, here's couple of pictures about my work. And I can't explain the details of these jobs because they're so complicated to tell step by step.
I painted this car's body part myself... well, the teacher of this course was following my doings and helped if necessary.



In plastic repairs I simply practised fixing cars' body parts by cutting them first two peaces and then welding them back together.

I was very suprised when in thursday, 19th day one teacher asked me, if I'd wanted to go with some other students to the polar truck trip to glaciers. And it was very exciting! Here's couple of pictures from that trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment