Sunday 15 March 2015

Alma, Ireland

This week I started making a comic about GTI. I had many comic-sketches before that but none of them really looked good (in my opinion) but maybe I fin(n)ished all of them.  Something interesting happens every day, in school or in freetime so there are lots of comic-ideas which I need to draw.

On Thursday there was a gathering in Galway (bar Dock No 1)  for Finnish exchange students and for those who are going to Finland. I talked to some people who are going to western Finland. It was also nice to meet other Finnish students I know but with whom I have never been talking so much.

Tomorrow we are going to Dublin and we will come back to Spiddal on Wednesday. In Dublin we are going to take a look at St.Patricks Day parade. It's going be amazing although I'm a little bit nervous about the great number of people who are there on those days and if/when there are pickpockets. Well, we have to be extra careful with our belongings.
Pictures will come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment