Sunday 1 March 2015

Kiia, Ireland; Sick in Ireland


Greetings from Ireland!
I really enjoy my time here, but like you can read from the headline I got sick after three days which is not that fun. I heard that it's not unusual to get sick when you travel to another country.

But enough of that. We are studying at GTI which is really nice place, and students who are in same class as me are really friendly. Our school week goes like this;
Monday to Tuesday we draw, sketch or paint mostly, Wednesday to Thursday is workshop days which means lino printing for me and on Fridays we have art history. 
We are really free to go where we want on school days, like usually with Alma we go to school, get some coffee and work few hours on the morning and then we go to explore the Galway city. 

I'm so suprises how beautiful place Galway city really is, and I don't just mean that the city looks beautiful, but the people in stores are so polite and friendly. It's nice to inside the little stores and have a little chat with the people behind the counter, but most of all I really enjoy the music! There is usually two or three people singing and playing guitar in the streets and that's so lovely.

Our first week has been so much fun. I really look foward for the coming weeks and happenings. 

See you next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment