Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tomi, Iceland, Everything is going on

Hi everyone!

I should have started to write this blog about two weeks ago but I had problems with its publishing. Thanks to Suvi, I'm here now. And I add these texts from previous weeks separately because I don't want to add all at once.

On thursday, 12th of february I left from Finland by plane towards Iceland and I was very excited about even getting abroad. Flight wasn't straight from Finland to Iceland so I had to change planes in Oslo and that was a bit of a problem because the flight number's place from one departure gate was changed to another about 4 times and I had to walk back and forth several times in that huge Gardermoen airport. But at last I made it and I was in the right flight going towards Iceland.




In that first flight I sitted quite back of the plane. But view was awesome considering that plane's left side turbine was blocking it.



No comments:

Post a Comment