Monday 9 March 2015

Iida & Anna, Ireland: Gibberish phone-vlog


Hello, hello! It's been a while.
Our life has been changing a bit here in Ireland, because we moved to a new place. I have been going to school every day and Anna has been working like crazy. Click here and you can read about Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät and other stories I've been working on at school!

I don't know what this is - happened to me last year too: after being here for a few weeks I'm just tired all the time. After school all I want to do is take a nap, wake up to eat and then go to bed for the night. I hope this feeling won't last long! It's all sunny and nice here in Galway so it would be really nice to gain some energy and go out and explore.
But we're really enjoying ourselves. We really are.

Terkkuja kotiin,
♥ Iida

No comments:

Post a Comment