Friday 24 April 2015

Kiia, Ireland - Finland is calling

Hey! So my time in Ireland has passed and I'm going back to home. I feel sad and happy same time. I will miss so many people who I left behind! But I will keep touch with them.

Last weeks were so crazy! I spend my 19th birthday, spend time at town with many people, celebrate host family's older girl's confirmation, visited sheepfarm and cliffs of moher. One of the coolest experience was horse riding at local stables. 



Cliffs of moher was one of the biggest things I really wanted to see. And I was speechless! It was incredible and spectacular experience to see! I will recommend that to everyone who is thinking to visit Ireland. 

My birthday was great. I loved when the youngest kid came to our apartment door and asked me questions like "are you sad that you're not with your family" and he wanted to know how excited I am. And like we expected the host family invited us to their home and when we went - girl had made me own place on the table and baked delicious chocolate cake. It was so weird for me when they lighted the cake and I got to blown off the candles! I haven't done that in years. I had so good day, literally one of the best days I had there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment