Sunday 12 April 2015

Alma, Ireland

A week and three days left... This week has been really sunny and warm. It's so funny how I do not get used to this because first weeks  here were so rainy and cold. Although yesterday was sunny but then rain started (the legendary Irish weather...).

One day Kiia and I went out to draw. Kiia drew with pastels and I mostly did sketches with my ballpoint pen. It was amusing when our host family kids and a couple of their friends came to watch what we were drawing.
We went to Dublin last Thursday. We went there early and came back late the same day. Mostly we went shopping there and wandering around. I really like Galway more than Dublin. Maybe one of the reasons is that I think Galway is not so busy and I know where to go in Galway (or I hope so)  - I don't like the Finnish metropolitan area either.

No comments:

Post a Comment